Re: HTML5 and Public Suffix

Ian Hickson wrote:
> (There are other examples that I raised when the Public Suffix List was
> being discussed, like uk.com. It saddens me that there is no answer to
> these problems.)

If we get reasonably-authenticated messages from owners of sites like
uk.com and dyndns.org asking for their domain to be added to the list,
we will do that. We've already done it in a few cases - have a look
through the list.

This doesn't solve the entire problem, but it will solve it in some (and
high-profile) cases if the site operator requests it.

Gerv