Re: "one web requirement" for widgets from December workshop

Hi Thomas,

I'm not convinced there is a need to explicitly capture such a
Motherhood and Apple Pie requirement?

IMHO, the Design Goals as codified in the Reqs doc [1] e.g.
Compatibility with other standards, Interoperability, etc. are
sufficient. Agreed?

-Art

[1] <http://www.w3.org/TR/widgets-reqs/#design>