Re: disinterested chairing [was Re: summary="" in HTML5]

+1

The public-html mailing list is currently a usability nightmare, and
this is largely because rhetoric is being conflated with reason and
details.  For Sam to bring order to this WG and make it functional, he
has to be even-handed in moderating the tone from all sides.  I
personally think he is doing just what a chair should.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs