Re: disinterested chairing [was Re: summary="" in HTML5]

From: Philip TAYLOR (Ret'd) <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:03:25 +0000
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
CC: HTMLWG <www-archive@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
I imagine that many will be interested in following this
discussion, but a subscription to www-archive is likely
to result in a great deal of unrelated correspondence.

May I suggest that you (Sam) repeat your request on
www-archive, giving it a suitable subject line, and
then let members of public-html know the subject
line that you have chosen so that they can then
subscribe to www-archive but filter the messages
accordingly ?

Philip TAYLOR
--------