Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-02-06

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 11:06:28 -0500
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
CC: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, David Singer <singer@apple.com>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> I took Sam's comment, "I agree with the suggestion you close your email
> with", as referring to "Hope that helps;  feel free to ignore me if
> not...",

Ah, that was not my intent.  I meant the part that was just before that.
  The one that suggested that we pursue something like the following.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Jan/0682.html

Sorry for being unclear.  And by all means, feel free to call me to the
carpet when you feel that I have been less than civil.

- Sam Ruby