Re: [Ietf-honest] Adding people to the honest IETF list

Noah and all,

  It would be nice if everyone had only nice and friendly
things to say, but such is not the real world now is it.

  I don't always agree with Dean as he can attest too, but
I do take what he does have to say into consideration and
at some point make up my own mind what I think of same
without trying to intently offend him or others in the process.
Seems to me that any of you on this forum could extend the same
basic courtesy accordingly instead of exchanging insults endlessly.