Re: Last Call Comments for SVG 1.2 Tiny

Hi, Cameron-

Cameron McCormack wrote (on 9/22/08 12:41 AM):

> Martin Dürst:
>> > Also, if that's a problem, then the trackers shoud be fixed.
>
> Doug Schepers:
>> Agreed.  But I doubt that the overworked Systems Team has the resources
>> to do this anytime in the next few months.
>
> It’d be great if the systems team could open source Tracker so that we
> can submit patches to improve its functionality, if they are overworked.

That's a good suggestion, and if it doesn't cause too much overhead in
itself, I think that would be a great idea.

Adding group-specific keyword recognition would be very nice, and
shouldn't actually be too hard to add.

Another one high on my wishlist: add the ability to import a message to
track, including the subject line and description.  I'm doing this
manually for the SVG Last Call comments now, and it would make it much
easier if this were available.  I really don't think it would be
difficult, and Dom's Last Call tracking tool already has that
functionality that could be copied (perhaps).

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs