Re: the W3C does not "get it" (Fwd: [diso-project] Re: W3C Workshop on the Future of Social Networking)

Hi B.K.

long time no see.

Le 18 oct. 2008 à 01:14, Danny Ayers a écrit :
> [...]

Then it is the right time for you to fix it. As you may know, the
workshop is an opportunity for people to send their papers and have an
open discussion on issues.  It seems that you have a sound opinion on
what should be done. That would be cool if you could join the Workshop.

Cheers

http://www.w3.org/QA/2008/10/workshop_on_future_of_social_n
http://www.w3.org/2008/09/msnws/cfp.html

--