Re: The HTML5 project is a joint effort between the W3C and the WHATWG

On Sun, 23 Nov 2008, Julian Reschke wrote:
> Dean Edridge wrote:
> > That's not really an issue, and there is nothing Ian can do to stop
> > someone from sending him feedback, lots of people have his email
> > address. I do know that he prefers everything to be sent to a public
> > archive. The important thing to note here is that he doesn't discuss
> > changes to the spec privately, meaning he makes all decisions
> > publicly.
>
> That makes it sound as if these private conversations are indeed
> one-way. Are they, Ian?

I don't understand the question. I take feedback (from any number of
sources, including some from people who don't want to say their bit in
public, though I discourage that) and edit the spec in public. What kind
of conversation do you mean?