Re: Creating Catalog of W3C's XML Schemata

"Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol)" <skw@hp.com> writes:

> In respect of:

> Is there anything specific that you are looking for as a "TAG
> decision". If you like, can you frame the question that you'd like
> to address? What would enable you to "...go to Michael Champion of
> Microsoft based on TAG decision..."

Stuart,

For the TAG to decide for Web Architectural consideration:

-Should W3C package, maintain (as new standards emerge) and promote
 use of Catalogs of it's various XML Schemata?

Simple yes or no finding is all I need.  I am in favor as expressed in
the earlier email along with my motivation and some architectural
points.

How that happens if approved will fall on W3C Systems and
Communications Teams to get started and hopefully get some momentum
taken by OS vendors and community.  I already have some thoughts on
implementation and strategy.

Much obliged,

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>