RE: Creating Catalog of W3C's XML Schemata

Hello Ted,

In respect of:

> >> I agree influencing OS vendors is a major part of this, I think we can
> >> get quite a few (Linux, Mac other UNIX) via libXML and Daniel Veillard
> >> is very willing to help.  I would also go to Michael Champion of
> >> Microsoft based on TAG decision and if Mac, Linux etc are doing this
> >> it will likely influence their decision.

Is there anything specific that you are looking for as a "TAG decision". If you like, can you frame the question that you'd like to address? What would enable you to "...go to Michael Champion of Microsoft based on TAG decision..."

Many thanks,

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England