Re: w3photo image-regions vocabulary, w3.org namespace

Ivan Herman wrote:
> [+cc Ralph for the IPR issues...]

> http://www.w3.org/2005/10/swap3/swig-charter.html#Ipr
>
> gives some guidence, if the goal is to publish this first as an IG draft
> and, eventually, as an IG Note (I presume that is what you have in
> mind). I presume trying to collect and archive public statements from
> the original authors as for their IPR release might be a good idea; I do
> not know how realistic that is, though.

Thanks

Actually the main publication we're talking about, is putting an
RDFS/OWL document at a W3C-hosted namespace URI. A Note in /TR/ would be
great too of course, ... but the current concern I think is primarily
that the schema was never put in place.

cheers,

Dan