Re: ISSUE 19: Requirements and Usage Scenarios document

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 00:28:20 +0100, David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com> wrote:
> I support Jon's comments that roughly mean we need detailed use cases.
> I liked his start and I'd be glad to try to incorporate that style into
> the document, but I thought that would exceed my editorial mandate
> without WG approval..

In this WG the editor has more power than typically is the case in other
WGs. If the group does not disagree with the course of action they can
raise issues against the document that is being written. So you should
feel free to edit away.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>