Re: @headers issue resolved - allowing a td to be referenced by a header to be in the HTMl5 spec.

James Graham wrote:
> The decision making process in the charter specifically documents how to
> break that cycle. The first requirement is to demonstrate that there is
> a need to do so.

I think it was pretty clear that there was a need to.

The discussion had been going on for a long time, and there was no
visible progress on it. So it appears to me that the chairs were right
in trying to get progress on this issue.

Note that I'm not debating whether there actually was a decision, and
whether the decision-making process was followed.

BR, Julian