Re: recognizing the HTML charter

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:48:11 +0200, Steven Faulkner
<faulkner.steve@gmail.com> wrote:
> It took me by surprise that a whatwg IRC  regular such as yourself was
> citing the charter, the statement was a general remark, not intended
> to necessarily imply that you personally have disdain for the html WG
> charter, but as a comment on the usally derisive remarks and comments
> of your peers that litter the IRC when W3C HTML WG process or the W3C
> in general is cited as a reason to take a particular action.

I guess we believe more in argument and evidence than process. (Which
often feels like appeal to authority.)

> If you took it as a personal slight, that was not intended.

Then please be a little bit more careful with your words next time as
"you" and "in this case" certainly made it sound like it was about me.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>