From: Ben Adida [mailto:ben@adida.net]
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2008 10:52 PM
To: Kristof Zelechovski
Cc: 'Bonner, Matt'; 'Julian Reschke'; 'Ian Hickson'; 'Dan Brickley'; 'Tab
Atkins Jr.'; 'Henri Sivonen'; www-archive@w3.org
Subject: Re: [whatwg] Creative Commons Rights Expression Language

Kristof Zelechovski wrote:
> Scientific journals are usually printed on paper and such information is
> presented in small print.  The recommended element provided for this
purpose
> in HTML is SMALL, if you insist.

So the web should be nothing more than the equivalent of a printed page?
You see no value at all in scientific journals marking up authors, paper
titles, MESH tags (for life sciences), review status, license etc...?
And you don't see a value in doing so in, say, a page that lists 10
related papers?

-Ben