RE: [whatwg] Creative Commons Rights Expression Language

From: Kristof Zelechovski <giecrilj@stegny.2a.pl>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 13:22:41 +0200
To: "'Ben Adida'" <ben@adida.net>
Cc: "'Julian Reschke'" <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, "'Ian Hickson'" <ian@hixie.ch>, "'Bonner, Matt'" <matt.bonner@hp.com>, "'Dan Brickley'" <danbri@danbri.org>, "'Tab Atkins Jr.'" <jackalmage@gmail.com>, "'Henri Sivonen'" <hsivonen@iki.fi>, <www-archive@w3.org>

Metadata about the current HTML document should be placed into the HEAD
element as META elements or, if that is not viable, into a SCRIPT element.
"Meta" stands for "with, beyond" in Greek, which means they do not belong to
the content (they should not be placed inside the BODY element) in order to
avoid a circular dependency of a statement describing itself.
Chris