Re: On the fostering of immaturity and derision

Hi Ian, indeed i don't have to believe you, but when the editor of the spec
starts to lose the working group participants respect due to his condoning
(explicitly or implicitly) of unsavoury behaviours on a public IRC dedicated
to HTML 5, it is a matter that should be taken seriously.
Not dismissed out of hand, as me complaining or being unconstructive.

On 26/09/2007, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch> wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Sep 2007, Steven Faulkner wrote:
> >
> > Nicely sidestepped. I find it hard to believe that your general
> > acceptance of immature and derisive attitudes on a publically recorderd
> > IRC channel is not indicative of how you take into account divergent
> > views when you edit the spec.
>
> That's ok. You don't have to believe me for me to achieve my goal (writing
> a high quality spec that takes into account everyone's feedback).
>
> --

with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG Europe