Re: testing versus expert opinion

Hi Maciej,
your feedback is appreciated and I intend to continue the research.

>and perhaps react more positively in the future when you
>actually succeed in persuading people.

well having not got any feedback previously from people such as yourself
(except henri) it is hard to guauge what effect the work i did had on the
"movers and shakers" of the working group.

Anyway, I am hoping to be at the F2F in november, so if you are there
perhaps we can introduce ourselves in a more civil way.

--
with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG Europe