Re: Web Forms 2 reviews - which version of WF2?

On 3 Sep 2007, at 17:14, Gregory J. Rosmaita wrote:

> i also am at a loss as to why you pointed me to DanC's "take a deep
> breath and relax" post -- i only took the issue to the list when
> individuals began posting detailed reviews of WF2 to public-html --
> otherwise my posting would have been limited to the post cited
> above in the public-forms-tf archive...

He asked for all process questions to be sent to the person involved/
chairs before sending them out on public-html (as I quoted). Your
question about what document to review is a process question, and
therefore falls into that category.

- Geoffrey Sneddon