Re: Correspondence across multiple lists

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 23:31:43 +0200, Philip Taylor (Webmaster)
<P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk> wrote:
> If those responding to your message(s) follow your wishes,
> how are the rest of us (most of whom subscribe to only
> one of the two lists) supposed to follow the exchange
> of views?

I believe there to be a non-overlapping audience for <canvas> and I wanted
to solicit feedback on the extensions Opera made. I don't think it is
necessary for that feedback to be e-mailed to both lists.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>