Re: Publishing the HTML 5 draft

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 13:20:54 +0200
To: "Steven Faulkner" <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Cc: www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>, "public html for all" <list@html4all.org>

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 13:12:09 +0200, Steven Faulkner
<faulkner.steve@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Anne,
> Didn't know whether to take you lack of response to my request as a yes
> or no,

You shouldn't take it as anything. Just that you have to wait a little
longer for a reply. (I rather address a bunch of feedback at once as it
takes some time to get everything set up, etc.)

> but couldn't imagine why there would be any objection to such a small
> change?

I made the change now, as I already had the document open for changing
something about the patent policy.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>