Re: reviewing "Offline Web Applications"

Dan Connolly wrote:
> Sam, you were going to take a look at this:
>
>   Offline Web Applications
>   Editor's Draft 17 November 2007
>   http://dev.w3.org/html5/offline-webapps/
>
> If you did it, I can't find any record of it.
> help?
>
> If you didn't do it yet, can I have a new ETA please?
>
> ACTION: SamRuby review oflline-webapps by monday, 19 november 2007
> http://www.w3.org/2007/11/16-html-wg-minutes.html#action03
>
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/25

Ideally, the answer will be of the same form as the one I provided for
canvas.  But I want to understand how entangled the current spec is with
this function.  I've asked two separate questions today on the subject
on the mailing list, and hopefully the answers will be enlightening.

- Sam Ruby