Re: Request for clarification on HTML 5 publication status (offlist)

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:46:38 +0100, Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org> wrote:
> Le 30 nov. 2007 à 22:51, Anne van Kesteren a écrit :
>> I'm sure we could do more and I'd love to here some concrete
>> suggestions or maybe you could set an example by working on something
>> you think should be done. I think that would be more productive than
>> suggesting the Web browsers are somehow anti-Web author all the time,
>> we're not.
>
> I did start, exactly the same thing that Lachlan is doing. There was a
> document shared between me and Roger Johansson. My take is different
> than yours. I'm not a cowboy, I prefer community work, than self riders.
> That's different way of working. I stopped writing the document,
> introduced the topic at the F2F (you should know), made the proposal on
> the mailing list for working together. Lachlan started. I discussed a
> bit with him off-list about it.
>
> I have nothing to prove to you. I know what I did. Again a bit of
> arrogance as usual.

I knew you were working on something. I don't understand your point then
if you're ok with what Lachlan is doing. I also fail to see the reason why
you would classify me as arrogant. I'm just asking for either clear
suggestions on what you think we should do or set an example yourself.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>