Re: RFP: Access Control for Cross-site Requests WD

Anne van Kesteren a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Hereby a request for publication of the Access Control for Cross-site
> Requests specification as W3C Working Draft. The specification is
> updated to reflect several discussions at the W3C TPAC and has a new
> title as mentioned in the Status of this Document section. The document
> ready for publication is located here:
>
>   http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/access-control/
>
> Please let me know if anything else is required.
>
> Kind regards,

Hi Anne,

The comm team and the webmaster are on holidays for Thanksgiving. Would
you mind waiting a little bit more, until Monday (and update the
document accordingly)?

Anyway, the document looks good. Mike or I can move it to /TR once
you've changed the date.

Sorry for the delay.

Regards,
Jean-Gui