Re: The only name for the xml serialisation of html5

On Thu, 1 Nov 2007, Mark Birbeck wrote:

> Something doesn't add up here...in your comments...in Ian's; it's almost
> as if the aim is confusion.

Please don't confuse Dean's position for mine. If there's something that
doesn't add up in my comments, please do let me know; as far as I'm aware
I've mostly kept out of this discussion except for where Dan asked me and
Hyatt to comment, and there as far as I can tell we were pretty
consistent. My intention here is definitely to be very clear, no confusion
from my part is intended at all.