Re: GRDDL - grokCC.xsl

[+cc www-archive, with permission]

On Mon, 2007-05-21 at 13:58 -0400, Jason Karns wrote:
> I'm trying to reach someone about the grokCC.xsl stylesheet linked
> from the demo GRDDL page at
> http://www.w3.org/2004/lambda/Sites/index.html.
>
> I found my way over to GRDDL from microformats and I'm playing around
> with the CC licensing.  I've had my CC license as rdf linked from my
> pages for some time and I'm curious if there is any work currently
> being done with the grokCC.xsl stylesheet.  It seems the stylesheet is
> only looking for CC version 1.0 licenses, linked as anchors in the
> page.  I would propose a couple updates to this.
>
> 1) Support links using <link> (with @rel=cc-license)
> 2) Support all versions of CC licenses (they're up to 3.0 now)

That would be great. Yes, the little bit of XSLT I hacked together
only covered the case I was interested in that day.

Are you interested in coding that up?

Ben, Harry, do you know of any further work on transformations
from creative commons HTML markup to RDF?

> 3) Support those who link directly to the RDF version of the license
> rather than to the HTML version

Hmm... I'm not sure I understand what you mean there. Could you
elaborate?