Re: Tutorial and Access permissions

Not too much got done today, distracted by EU project funding proposal.

But, got a bit done - latest version here:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/tut7/gtut.html

Will try to finish it up tomorrow after telecon, but I need your help
with SPARQL/OWL explanation slides, as well as a general overview and
adding in things I've forgotten.

Then I'll make photocopies if Murray can pay for them!

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426