Re: path to last call for GRDDL; agenda sync?

By schedule I mean the one on our web-page that I got the CG to approve
[1] a while back, going from Last Call to PR by the end of 1st Quarter
2007. The end of first call PR is March 31st. Therefore, we need to at
very worse case go into Last Call for the minimum of 3 weeks, i.e. the
end of the 1st week of March. However, ideally we'd have more time in
Last Call.

I think all the tests in the critical path have more or less worked out
and issues are closed - it's a matter of editing the spec text, so I'm
going to press for Last Call this telecon.

I will relent in any of the editors feel they need one more week. But
that's absolutely it.

[1]http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/

--
		-harry