Re: POWDER: URIs or resources (2)

I _think_ the WG would agree that if one way to make this problem
solvable is to talk only in terms of URIs and not the resources to which
they refer, then that's a price worth paying.

It's not ideal though. Here's a real-word example of a resource
property-based set:

<wdr:ResourceSet>
   <wdr:includeConditional>
     <rdfs:Resource>
       <ex:includes>free \w{0,4} sex</ex:lang>
     </rdfs:Resource>
   </wdr:includeConditional>
</wdr:ResourceSet>

Show me a web page that has the words 'free' and 'sex' between 0 and 4
words apart - and I'll put good money that it's a porn site, whatever
the domain name.

Phil.

--
Phil Archer