Re: HTML tutorial subgroup?

On 4/26/07, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org> wrote:
> Are you guys interested to organize work on tutorial
> development? Karl and I can offer W3C-hosted teleconference,
> IRC, email, and Wiki services.

I am interested in working on the tutorial planning and execution,
assuming things smooth out in the group and we settle on a reasonable
direction.

I can be available for teleconferences if that will help such a
subgroup. Please keep me informed of developments in this area; I'll
be happy to participate. In the meantime I'm going to try to plan out
a proposal for what I envision the tutorial(s) to be as far as content
and tone. I'd be happy to hear others' thoughts on the same.

Thanks.

--
Brad Fults