Re: HTML tutorial subgroup?

From: Murray Maloney <murray@muzmo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 13:42:57 -0400
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: Brad Fults <bfults@gmail.com>,www-archive@w3.org, Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>

Dan and Brad,

Dan, are you asking Brad and I to manage a group of writers/developers
engaged in building a tutorial for some/all aspects of HTML 5 practical usage?

Do you have a sub-charter to propose or are you leaving it up to us
to sort out operating principles and develop a web of tutorial information?

This is a huge undertaking. Bigger than the actual specification by far.
And more difficult to manage because of the dependencies.

Brad, I don't think that I know you, do I? Neither of us comes up on Wikipedia,
so I guess we are still officially below the radar. We should probably talk
before
seriously thinking about taking this on. My toll-free number is 1-866-727-4221

Regards,

Murray