Letters of intent for the authorized translation of WCAG into Catalan [Fwd: WCAG 1.0 authorized translation to Catalan LTO submission of intent]

For archiving

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: WCAG 1.0 authorized translation to Catalan LTO submission of intent
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:46:02 +0200
From: Mireia Ribera <ribera@ub.edu>
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>

Dear Ivan,

thanks for your mail encouraging our work. It's a nice way to start
working together.

We did collect a written acceptation of all the stakeholders cited in
our submission intent, in the form of an email. Some are more formal
than others. Most of them in Spanish and Catalan, and some include a
preface of the person who made the contact. I attach all the messages
confirming the acceptation in this email; tell me if that would be
correct for your requirements. (I send one of the messages in a separate
mail)

In reference to the glossary, as you suggest, we will start with the
WCAG translation; and, as soon as the WAI glossary is finished, we would
include it as a part of the translation.

Yours truly,

Mireia.

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices

Forwarded message 1