Re: Resource and Representations Vocabs

Danny Ayers wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> While looking for something completely different I just stumbled on
> Jon's Resource and Representation Relationship Vocabulary :
>
> http://www.hackcraft.net/rep/rep.html
>
> It seems to be in the very same space as Reto's info-atom.n3.

Wow guys. All I can say about that vocabulary at this stage is that I
only ever remember it when I get a mail like this from someone who's
stumbled across it while looking at another idea, much as ye are doing here.

I do have vague plans for an improvement jotted down somewhere
(including one or two that I recollect fixing major flaws in my original
draft) but whether I'll ever get it beyond the draft there is doubtful.

If you guys come up with anything in your work (I don't have time to
look at it in detail now I'm afraid) that you think could be turned back
into my idea (or simply replace it) please let me know. Thanks.