Re: spruced up definitions

>Thanks for the comments and rewokred definitions.
>
>I'll process them, send you an updated set of definitions as well as send any
>questions I have.
>
>One question for now - if we go with "subgraph", is there any reason why the
>predicate should not be a blank node?

In the pattern, you mean? I guess not, though if we allow this then
we might want to draw reader attention to the non-RDF-ish nature of
those patterns, and that they amount to asking "does a predicate
exist such that...". That is, any answer binding must instantiate the
bnode to a URIref. Or, of course, we could just prohibit them :-)

BTW, I don't see that this is affected by the subgraph/entailment
decision. Am I missing something?

Pat

>	Andy
>
>Pat Hayes wrote:
>>See http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes/TEMP/DEFS_pat-1.html  Not fully
>>complete, questions in red.
>>
>>Pat

IHMC		(850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St.	(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32502			(850)291 0667    cell