From: owner-semantic-photolist@unitboy.com on behalf of Mike Uretsky
Sent: Wed 5/26/2004 11:15 AM
To: Hendler, James; semantic-photolist@unitboy.com
Subject: Re: [w3photo] Yay Greg!!

That effort was one of the clear hihgpoints to the conference.

Mike

At 10:46 PM 5/22/2004, Jim Hendler wrote:
>Hey everyone - Greg did amazingly at the WWW conf and I think the photo
>project was a big hit -- Big hand for Greg (applause resounds) -- and
>also, of course, Monica, Libby and all the rest of you who worked this
>done great !!
>  -JH
>
>--
>Professor James Hendler                   http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler
>Director, Semantic Web and Agent Technologies     301-405-2696
>Maryland Information and Network Dynamics Lab.    301-405-6707 (Fax)
>Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742          240-277-3388 (Cell)

>Body: unsubscribe
>
>Help
>To:   semantic-photolist-request@unitboy.com
>Body: help

Mike Uretsky
Professor                                                       Co-Director

Stern School of Business                                        NYU Center
for Advanced Technology
44 West 4th Street   8-88                               719 Broadway
New York, NY 10012                                              New York,
NY 10003
Phone  212-998-0844                                             Phone
212-998-3020
Fax      212-995-4228                                           Fax
212-995-4122
muretsky@stern.nyu.edu                                  mike@cat.nyu.edu

Body: unsubscribe

Help