Re: [w3photo] community "ranking" of images

Greg Elin wrote:

> Excellent! It's an rdf vocabulary! very cool.
>
> My thinking is a -1 thru +5 scale.

I'm open to suggestions on the vocabulary (I'll even do a bit more
write-up if people are actually using it ;-) But if it is in use, then a
change to the scale might break things - what do you think, Morten?

It would be possible simply to scale/shift the values, so what's in the
RDF gets *6/10-1 (I think - never been good at sums at 2:00 am) and vice
versa.

Cheers,
Danny.

--