Re: [w3photo] vocabulary update

On 27.03.2004 19:56:48, Masahide Kanzaki wrote:
>SVG 'rect' element uses x, y, widht, height as independent attributes, not
>put them in one attribute like "10,20,30,40". On the other hand, 'points'
>attribute of SVG 'polygon' or 'polyline' has values in one attribute as
>"10,20 30,40". ...
>
>And, I'm not a native English user, but do we call 'x,y,width,height' as
>coordinate ? It's confusing, at least for me.

hmm, we get the same property naming problem with the syntax of coords
for Circle (which has a radius) and Ellipse (x_radius and y_radius).

do we have to rethink the coords property's name (e.g. change it to
"attrs", "facets", "vals", "shapeInfo", ...) or even the whole property
(e.g. split it into "x", "y", "points", "radius", ...)?

I personally like the convenience of having a single property.

best,
benjamin

--
Benjamin Nowack