Re: [w3photo] vocabulary update

At 4:05 AM -0500 04.3.27, Dan Brickley wrote:
>* Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com> [2004-03-27 08:58-0000]
(cut)
>> I'm not even that bothered about it either way, x,y h,w is what I'm happiest
>> with as we don't have to worry about x1<y1 and it naturally follows SVG's
>> elements of the same name - but it's really so insignificant as to be
>> basically irrelevant so please go with what Masahide needs.
>
>Following SVG closely is a good thing.
>
>Dan

SVG 'rect' element uses x, y, widht, height as independent attributes, not
put them in one attribute like "10,20,30,40". On the other hand, 'points'
attribute of SVG 'polygon' or 'polyline' has values in one attribute as
"10,20 30,40". It depends on point of view which is closer to SVG, IMHO.

And, I'm not a native English user, but do we call 'x,y,width,height' as
coordinate ? It's confusing, at least for me.

regards,