Re: Starting the document

Just a few initial comments:

--

Firstly, feel free to keep my name last.

--

Note that I am no longer at Nokia Research Center. Just put 'Nokia'.

--

"It is not possible to use ... a URIref which is not a URL [as the name
of a graph]".

I don't see the necessity for this constraint. The distinction between
a URI and URL is one of perspective and application. A URI which may not
today resolve to any representations may do so tomorrow. Hence, what is
or is not a URL should have no affect on the suitability of any URI to
name a graph.

I'm also not (yet) convinced that a blank node can't denote a graph,
but I'm OK with saying that it can't, since explicit URIs will have
IMO important significance in the signing/authentication process.

--

Can we use the term URI and avoid the use of the term URL entirely?
(which is, in any case, considered a best practice to do so)

--

We could add a subsection in section 6 to explicitly address
termination of assertion/trust chains via some extra-RDF

--

Do we want to cover the query language, or address that in some
separate/future paper -- i.e. is the query language needed in order

Patrick

--

Patrick Stickler
Nokia, Finland