Re: Named graphs etc

On Mar 12, 2004, at 17:05, ext Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> Another tricky issue which we need a simple solution to is time.
>
> Particularly for publishers who are not using signatures, (which is
> almost everyone at the moment), we may want to provide vocabulary to
> time-out an affirmation. e.g. an affirmation may have a start time and
> an end time explicitly associated with it. (or implicitly using OWL
> semantics say).
>
> Jeremy

How about a simple property such as

    trix:validUntil
       a trix:GraphQualificationProperty ;
       rdfs:description "Specifies the date after which the graph is no
longer considered valid (or asserted)." ;
       rdfs:domain trix:Graph ;
       rdfs:range xsd:date .

Thus, expiration is disjunct from assertion. Even quoted graphs can
expire. But
an expire graph is clearly not asserted by the publisher.

Eh?

Patrick

--

Patrick Stickler