Re: Named graphs etc

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:57:08 +0000
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>, ext Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>, www-archive@w3.org, chris@bizer.de

I am not sure how aware everyone is of already deployed PKI

On a windows environment

Open IE

Tools => Internet Options
   Content => Certificates ...

Then Intermediate Certification Authories or
       Trusted Root Certification

Then select one and click on View and you can find out a lot about it ...

I was surprised not to find an address - but you do get country and name

I think we can presuppose this sort of infrastructure or equivalent if we
want it.

I would tend to see this as only necessary for financial transactions, and
the algorithm I just posted is intended to be useful with different trust
policies at step 3.

Jeremy