webarch-20040606: section 1 and 2 Reviews

From: Williams, Stuart <skw@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:20:17 +0100
To: "Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org
Ian,

Attached are annotated versions of webarch-20040608 (PDF and HTML formats
with a PDF listing of comments/changes). I produced this by slurping into
MS-Word and using it's comment and change tracking features. If you know of
a better way to produce annotated copy please let me know. For me this works
better than hand annotation and then transcribing. The PDF file has
'ballooned' comments in the margin and there are some light 'proposed'
editing changes.

Cheers,

Stuart