Re: [w3photo] Meetings about image vocabulary/combining vocabs

hi Greg

The reason I put them that way around was because the sample RDF has a
dependency on the way we represent parts of an image.

I'll see who turns up and we'll make the best use of the time we can.

If we use the times to come up with proposals to send to this list,
then people can comment further on them here.

Libby