Re: [w3photo] introduction

Bryce,

Thank you for the introduction. We should probably all try to introduce
ourselves over this week.

It would be *great* if you could help convert the Front Door site to
web standards,  including accessibility! Thank you! And from there,
help keep the whole project to web standards.  Let's chat this
afternoon or tomorrow and get you access to the pages.

Greg