Re: [w3photo] image regions vocab update

At 1:07 PM +0000 04.2.27, Libby Miller wrote:
>> But there is probably no need for option 1 in the imreg vocabulary. and
>> Libby said there will be an "official" image+EXIF schema at w3.org soon,
>
>actually there's something up there already::
>
>http://www.w3.org/2003/12/exif/
>
>which does include image height and width. It's not complete yet but it
>would probably make sense to use the image height and width properties
>from the exif namespace.

I included width/height in Exif vocabulary as convenient terms to describe
those values from JPEG information, not Exif tags. But now I'm afraid
'exif:width' may imply this value is contained in the Exif data in a image,
which could be misleading.

I've been thinking to deprecate these properties (actually, my exif2rdf
uses Jim's width/height instead), but the vocabulary went public ...

I'm not sure whether this is a problem or not. If not, fine to keep these
terms in Exif vocab, and use them in image descriptions.

cheers,

--
KANZAKI, Masahide a.k.a. masaka
http://kanzaki.com/info/webwho.rdf