Re: OWL Working group

Tood - let me second what Dan said below and add one more thing --
please feel free to join the discussions on the ww-rdf-interest and
www-rdf-logic mailing lists and let people know what you are doing
and how you are using the Semantic Web technologies.  There is a
strong and collegial developer community out there, and we are doing
all we can to encourage the sharing of ideas and products in the
semantic web space.
  -Jim hendler

--
Professor James Hendler			  http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler
Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  240-277-3388 (Cell)