Re: [w3photo] Re: w3photo vocabulary

Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk> wrote:
>> I noticed, by looking at Libby's example, that 'width' and 'height' are not
>> part of the proposed vocabulary. Why not adding them to the vocab ? I think
>> we have a lot of use cases for these properties, and find no reason to
>> leave them alone in Jim's namespace.
>Makes sense to me but I was unclear whether we needed them for
>transformation to SVG still - perhaps Jim or Morten could clarify?
I'm not exactly sure, but I guess we figured that there were enough
width/height properties out there. Of course, no consideration to
domain/range issues has been involved, as there might be some
properties that have a domain of e.g. Image, which is not desirable for
regions.

Regards,
Morten Frederiksen
---
30 minutes of begging is not considered foreplay.