Re: [w3photo] RDF and ID's

On Monday, February 9, 2004, at 09:00  AM, Masahide Kanzaki wrote:

> hi Greg
>
> At 10:51 PM -0500 04.2.8, Greg Elin wrote:
>> image [has] width 535
>> image [has] height 367
>> image hasPart Rectangle(ID P1)
>> Rectangle(ID P1) [has] image-points 6,106 84,181
>> Rectangle(ID P1) [has] Dublin Core description "Joseph Hardin looking
>> interested"
>> Rectangle(ID P1) image region depicts [a] foaf:person
>> foaf:person [has] foaf:name "Joseph Hardin"
>>
>> Is that right?
>
> Yeah, it's ok and understandable for both non-native RDF users and
> non-native English users ;-)

You mean you didn't get XLST->Japanese version of my email? Damn.
I'll have to check my preference settings...  ;-)

> (actually, the subject of width/height/hasPart is the rdf:about uri of
> <image> element, and image is its rdf:type. Likewise, the subject of
> points
> etc. is '#P1', and Ractangle is its rdf:type. But forget about these
> details for now..)

Yes, of course. That makes sense and it is helpful to be that specific.

Since you have all helped me understand this, I was able use your early
work and guide, Masahide
to get my PHP code to generate the Fotonotes RDF (or at least a first
draft!).