Warrent or PublishingEvent or Commitment and Cardinality

Hi,

I had a look at the swp.rdfs schema and

1. I'm thinking now that "PublishingEvent" is too restrictive. Somebody
might name an publish a graph. Somebody else might quote it, a third person
might also assert it ... So what about calling the thing "Commitment", a
term which is open for all kinds of relationsships, even others beside of
asserting and quoting.

2. Patrick's comment in the schema defines the cardinality between a
"warrent" or whatever it is called and a graph as a one-to-one relation. I
think there are many situations, where you want to attach several graphs to
one warrent, e.g. your are a information intermediary and you want to say
that you quote all the 500 graphs you pass on. Or you want to assert a more
complex rule set consisting of many interrelated graphs. Having separate
warrents in these cases just unnecessarily blows up the metadata. There is
also no problem with signing several graphs at once because the
SignatureMethod can define how the graph set gets canonialized.

So we could define:

   <rdfs:Class rdf:about="&swp;/Commitment">
      <rdfs:label>Commitment</rdfs:label>
      <rdfs:comment>
A relationship between an authority and one or more graphs, in which the
authority commits itself in
some way to the graphs. Commitments may include a digital signature by the
authority.
      </rdfs:comment>
   </rdfs:Class>

Chris